November 27, 2007

News: Falcon Signs TJ Hawke to Exclusive Deal


Falcon Studios has announced the signing of TJ Hawke as a new exclusive. “I have wanted to work in erotica ever since I can remember, and I’ve always wanted to work for Falcon,” says Hawke, who was discovered during the Rainbow Festival while go-go dancing at Faces nightclub in Sacramento. “I’m going to bring the same energy to my sex scenes that I exude when I dance and hopefully do some amazing work. I knew I’d eventually be doing this sort of work, and I’m excited that I finally have the chance to do it!”

Hawke will debut in Rough Play (FVP181), directed by John Bruno, which will be released in January 2008.

Falcon’s director of promotion Troy Prickett says, “The minute I met TJ and saw him dance, I knew he’d be an amazing adult performer. His debut scene is incredibly hot, and he uses his big eight-inch dick to literally smack Tyler Riggz down in a scene that will definitely have men talking about him in 2008.”

For more information, visit www.falconentertainment.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm yummy, yummy