April 14, 2009

News: Cockyboys Signs Skyler Caine


Cockyboys.com has announced the signing of Skyler Caine as an exclusive performer. Caine, 21, says that he approached Cockyboys because he was “just looking for sex.” We’re guessing he found it! “I thought the guys were so hot,” he adds, “I just wanted to meet them.” Cockyboys founder Kyle Majors was happy to help Caine with his quest for cock. “I knew right away that Skyler was Cockyboys material,” Majors says. “He was really innocent but extremely sexual and not hesitant about doing anything on camera. Let’s say we didn’t have to nurture his exhibitionist side.” Caine’s scenes begin rolling out this week at the online studio, and while we’re sure he is being compensated, Caine did let slip, “I shouldn’t say this, but I would’ve done this for free. This is the best sex I’ve ever had!” Probably not the smartest thing to say in tough economic times, but hey, at least he’s pretty. For more information, visit Cockyboys.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm did you say economic times? LOL this Guy is a Vanderbilt in real lifenot some poor shmuck

emilio agetro said...

I just find out that the innocent boy next door is a devil on bed... next time I go to the mail box, I'll be more careful.

Anonymous said...

I had the chance to have sex with Skyler after we sucked eachothers cocks at the movie theatre. He is by far the best lay i have ever had. Amazing ass, great kisser and i know he likes to bottom but wholly shit can he top!!

Skyler Caine said...

umm i have NEVER! EVER! SUCKED anyone at the movie theatre and i its SUPER DUPER rare that i top. (as in, it doesnt happen.