January 13, 2010

Web Watch: Brent Corrigan Debuts New Site



Brent Corrigan’s back—with another new site! From our count, this is the third official online destination for the now-legal twink. And from the sound of his welcome letter, there has been some mayjuh drama going down! But the enduring star has picked himself up, dusted himself off and hit the html pretty hard from the looks of it. Corrigan writes that “after years of waiting patiently, diligently doing my part and staying loyal, I could no longer sit back to watch my work and business continue to be mismanaged.” He adds, “My relationship with my previous manager and business partner had become severely strained. Quite honestly, often I feared for my safety and overall well-being.” Gurlll! So Brent set out to create his very own brand-new Web site, and now it has launched.

Although it’s yet another new site, the often controversial Big Easy and Summit star promises that “I’m virtually the very same Brent Corrigan. The real difference? This time you get more of me than ever!” That everything includes the popular “Ask Brent” column, now with an interactive forum; profiles of some of the fresh, young talent that Corrigan discovers in his travels; Webcam shows; streaming video scenes; and never-before-seen galleries of Brent and his models. (Although, personally, the hottest thing we saw here was a sneak peek of a scene that Brent did with supersexy Mason Wyler. When did that happen? And when do we get to see it!?) And to celebrate, the little guy is even having a grand-opening special with a discounted introductory rate for new subscribers. For more information, visit TheNewBrentCorrigan.com.

No comments: