March 19, 2010

Sneak Peek: Aybars in Tales of the Arabian Nights


Raging Stallion Studios continues to entice us with news and images from its upcoming blockbuster Tales of the Arabian Nights. This is the eagerly anticipated follow-up to the Arabesque series. The four-disc epic consists of 10 full-length scenes starring a cast of swarthy Middle Eastern men, including both newcomers and superstars such as Wilfred Knight, Damien Crosse, Francesco D’Macho, Steve Cruz, Derrek Diamond, Austin Wilde, Antonio Biaggi and Angelo Marconi.

“The sex is wall-to-wall nonstop (no plot, just fucking) and the men are so beautiful,” co-director Chris Ward says. “I think this movie is a great representation of my own style of erotica. It’s a great moment for me and my studio.”

One scene we are especially looking forward to features furball Steve Cruz and sexy newcomer Aybars (above), who was discovered online by Ward and comes from Turkey. He now lives in Munich with his two boyfriends. In an interview with the studio, Aybars was asked about his work with both Cruz and another hairy masterpiece Conner Habib (pictured below with Aybars).

You had a scene with Steve Cruz and another one with Conner Habib. What was it like to work with them?
“Steve is really looking great. He is professional and knows what he is doing. I had my first scene with him. He helped me much, let me feel relaxed and comfortable during the shooting. I learned much from him. Conner is absolutely my type. He is really cute. When I saw him for the first time, I knew I would have a great time with him. The shooting with him was like a fairy tale, just beautiful and like a dream. I just played myself in the scene and enjoyed it.”

Sounds good to us! Just imagine how much fur flew on those shooting days! Tales of the Arabian Nights won’t be out until later this month but is available for preorder now. And judging from past RSS outings, this one will be a winner, especially with the GAYVN Awards being moved back to September. That means Tales could very well be up against Focus/Refocus for Best Picture. Decisions, decisions! To preorder, visit RagingStallion.com.

3 comments:

Dene said...

I love that he 'lives in Munich with his two boyfriends.' LOL

Elizabeth Young, AKA The Gore Hound, or Elspeth Chagall said...

This is a beautiful looking film from all the trailer and just from all the pics I've seen. I had to make I ordered a copy. I just can't wait.:-)
And the fact that Aybars has two boyfriends made me smile.
~Betsy

想你 said...

thx u very much, i learn a lot