August 11, 2010

Sneak Peek: Tattooed Twinks: Turning 21


Cutie patootie Chris Porter kicks off his exclusive contract with Raging Stallion Studios in a joint venture for Twinks.com. Tattooed Twinks: Turning 21 is the perfect vehicle for Porter (top photo), who is tattooed and a twink! (Is he even 21 yet, though!?) The upcoming release also features Jake Austin (above), Darin Silvers (below), Keith Conner, Ryan Matthews, Tristan Sterling and Danny Brooks. Director Gio Caruso filmed this sure-to-be twinktastic epic on location in Ft. Lauderdale. For more information, visit RagingStallion.com.

2 comments:

Chris Porter said...

lol Yes I am 21. I turn 22 in December. Thanks for the write up!

Donald said...

Sometimes I wonder if I would have jumped at the chance when I was 21. I know the answer would have been yes at 23.