November 3, 2010

News: Titan Media Signs Jessy Ares


You better werk! Supermodel Jessy Ares is the latest stud to sign an exclusive multi-year contract with Titan Media. The 30-year-old native of Germany will make his film debut in the forthcoming Hellions. “New performers often need guidance in order to understand exactly what it is I look for in a performance,” director Brian Mills says. “Not so with Jessy Ares. He is completely natural in front of the camera. His expertise as a performer is evident every moment.”

The multicultural Ares has previously worked as both a fashion model and a singer in Europe. “My first day on set I expected a snappy crew full of egocentrics, which is what I am used to from the fashion industry,” Ares says. “But to my surprise, the procedure of filming and working together was so warm, caring and social, that I really enjoyed it.” Well, his first scene partner was Alessio Romero, so what’s not to enjoy!? For more information on Jessy and Hellions, visit TitanMen.com.

No comments: