September 25, 2008

New Release: Testosterone



Raging Stallion Studios presents the sexy men of BangBangBoys.com in Testosterone. Directed and filmed by Gavin Lowe, the movie features a bevy of hot Latin guys doing what comes naturally. Here’s director Lowe on one especially hot scene: “I don’t usually do a story line in my vids, but Yuri had this fantasy that he wanted to play out on camera. We started with Andre sleeping on a chair and Yuri just helps himself to that nice dick. Then Andre gets his way with him and fucks his ass hard. I think it’s a pretty hot video, and seeing Yuri ride Andre’s big dick made me want to put the camera down, join in, and fuck Yuri double-penetration style! But I guess that will be another movie for another time.” Starring Marcio Pitbull, Adriano Moraes, Adriano Rodrigues, Andre Gaucho, Andre Santos, Carlos Montenegro, Felix Stuhlbach, Gabriel, Thomas, Vitor and Yuri. For more information, visit RagingStallion.com.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hot looking but also hot on screen?
Why is it that i have my doubts?