October 26, 2007

News: A Rising Star Premiere Parties Set


Ridgeline Films has announced two events in relation to its premier release A Rising Star. Producer and star Jason Ridge (above) will hold a live screening of the movie throughout the evening on Saturday, October 27, at MJ’s Bar (located at 2810 Hyperion Avenue in the Silverlake district of Los Angeles). Then, on Friday, November 2, at 9 pm, Ridge will host a release party at Eleven Lounge (8811 Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood) with Rising co-star Blu Kennedy.

“I’ve been so busy putting together the movie and working on our follow-up, Beyond Malibu, I haven’t been able to hang out with my friends, my fans, my supporters in a very long time," Ridge says. “This is just my way of thanking them for standing by me. No fire, no hoops. Just me hanging with my friends and celebrating the launch of my new company. I hope to see all of my friends there.”

A Rising Star is directed by Dylan Ryan and features Ridge and Kennedy, along with Roman Heart (in his only movie outside of Falcon Studios), Matt Cole (in his farewell performance), Marcos David, Andrew Justice and Joe Strong. A special three-hour extended version of the film is available exclusively at RidgelineFilms.com.

No comments: